Administrative Restoration Service
- This procedure can only be used to restore Companies and LLPs that were struck off by the Registrar of Companies for non-compliance i.e failure to file annual accounts or annual confirmation statements.
- An application must be made within 6 years of the date the company or LLP was struck off.
- The Company or LLP must have been in business at the time it was struck off.
- Compared to a court order restoration this is not an expensive process. The costs are:
- Treasury Solicitors Fee of £64
- Companies House fee of £100
- Our Fee £85+vat
- This process is relatively quick because there is no need to obtain a court order.
- Before the company or LLP can be restored:
- all outstanding Annual Returns and Accounts will have to be filed,
- All the Annual Return filing fees will need to be paid
- Any fines and outstanding penalties will need to be paid.
- Companies that were situated in the Duchy of Cornwall or Duchy of Lancaster when they were dissolved will incur extra charges. The extra charges of £150 + vat are payable to Farrer & Co; the solicitors who represent the Duchy Estates.
- An application may be made by a former director,shareholder or creditor of the company.
- The original company name may not be available if another company or LLP has registered a similar name. A dissolved company does not have priority and will need to change its name.
We offer an administrative company restoration service for any limited company or limited liability partnership registered in the UK. To order our service call us or go to order form.