Non-Residents (and residents) can form a UK Company with a Central London Registered Office, for under £60, using our service.
5 key features of our service:
- Unique scanned mail service saves on postage charges
- Our use of 21st Century technology is quicker and greener than a 19th Century postal service
- A fixed budget, no matter how much post we process.
- Text messages and emails to notify you of your post.
- Prestige address in Central London.
10 service items for £60 (inclusive of VAT!). Choose the following and be ready to trade in 3 working hours.
- Company registered with Companies House in 3 working hours.
- Companies House Fee of £13 paid by us. No hidden costs!
- All company formation certificates emailed to you at no extra charge.
- FREE online account with which to administer your company.
- FREE referral to 5 independent accountants. We may even be able to match your language preference.
- FREE lifetime support of your administration account.
- Registered office in central London- renewable yearly.
- FREE director’s service address for all directors.
- Your post scanned and uploaded to your dedicated cloud hosted ShareFile account (hosted by Citrix). Download it to your computer, wherever you are.
- FREE text messages/emails to notify you of your post.
Registered Office Facility-£39
- Virtual office address- £10 quarterly.
- DHL delivery of certificates – at cost +£2.50 handling fee.
- Annual return-£16.50 ( covers the Companies House fee of £13).
- Hijack protection -£1.50.
- Vat registration service-£21.00.
- Certificate of Good Standing from £40.
- Apostille service from £74.