Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships registered in England and Wales must have a Registered Office in that jurisdiction.
Our Registered Office Service provides the perfect solution. It features:
- Prestigious Central London Address to put on your stationery- 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX
- Free Director’s Service Address in the year of incorporation- Free use of our address as a director’s service address is given to you and your co-directors. This stops Companies House publishing your personal addresses.
- Free Scanned post service- All official post is scanned and uploaded to our Smart Doc system free of charge. This avoids postal charges or post handling charges. It also means post can be downloaded at your convenience, even when you are travelling
- Security- Our Smart Doc system hosts your secure virtual “postbox”.
- Email Notification Of Post- You will receive an email when you have received post.
- Upgrades- You can upgrade your Registered Office Service to a virtual address which includes the processing of trade post. We also provide confidential services where post is forwarded unopened.
- Low Annual Renewal Prices- At £39 + vat and a single £10 +vat fee for the use of our address as a service address for all your directors shareholders and company secretary – irrespective of the number of individuals.
- Free Maintenance Of Statutory Records- Inform us of any changes and we will update your records. The updated records will then be placed in your Smart Doc account, which is available 24/7.