Limited Liability Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships registered in England and Wales must have a Registered Office in that jurisdiction.
Our Registered Office Service provides the perfect solution. It features:
- Prestigious Central London Address to put on your stationery- 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX
- Free Director’s Service Address- Free use of our address as a director’s service address is given to you and your co-directors. This stops Companies House publishing your personal addresses.
- Free Scanned post service- All official post is scanned and uploaded to ShareFile free of charge. This avoids postal charges or post handling charges. It also means post can be downloaded at your convenience, even when you are travelling
- Security- Citrix Systems Inc. Hosts your secure virtual “postbox”.
- Text and Email notification of post- You will receive a message when you have received post.
- Upgrades- You can upgrade your Registered Office Service to a virtual address which includes the processing of trade post.
- Price- At £39+vat per year we offer total privacy to you and your co-directors.
- Price Freeze- The service is renewable annually. However, the price will remain the same for at least two years. Thereafter, if there is an increase in price, it will only be in line with inflation.
- Free maintenance of statutory records- Inform us of any changes and we will update your records. The updated records will then be placed in your ShareFile account, which is available 24/7.